Yashasvi Jaiswal scripted history in the Rajasthan Royals match towards Kolkata Knight Riders on Thursday. In the essential match performed at KKR’s dwelling floor Eden Gardens, Jaiswal left behind KL Rahul to prime the record of gamers to smash fastest half-century in the history of IPL. Jaiswal appeared unstoppable as he hammered his 4th fifty this season off simply 13 balls. His fifty included 7 fours and three sixes.
List of gamers with quickest fifties in IPL history
- Yashasvi Jaiswal – Jaiswal appeared unstoppable from the primary over of the sport after he hit 26 runs towards Nitish Rana of Kolkata Knight Riders. He dominated for the reason that starting and hit fifty of simply 13 balls.
- KL Rahul – He smashed a 14-ball fifty when he was in Kings XI Punjab (now Punjab Kings) in a match towards Delhi Capitals in April 2018. Rahul hit a fifty towards DC in the second innings after they chased 167 runs.
- Pat Cummins – Aussie pacer and a helpful batter Pat Cummins is tied with Rahul in the record of fastest fifties in the event. Cummins went berserk in a sport towards Mumbai Indians final season in 2022. He helped his workforce chase a 162-run goal in 20 overs. He smashed 50 off 14 balls.
- Yusuf Pathan – Former Indian participant Yusuf Pathan scored a blistering fifty in Kolkata Knight Riders match towards Sunrisers Hyderabad. Pathan scored fifty off 15 balls and guided his facet to chase the goal of 161 in 2014.
- Sunil Narine – West Indies star Narine has additionally smashed a fifty off 15 balls. Narine achieved the feat in his team- KKR’s match towards RCB in IPL 2017.
- Nicholas Pooran – Earlier this season, the West Indies batter Nicholas Pooran scored fifty off 15 balls towards RCB.
In the match, RR gained the toss and opted to bowl. Coming to bat first, KKR set goal of 150 runs.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Joe Root, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, KM Asif, Yuzvendra Chahal
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI: Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Anukul Roy, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy