Gujarat Titans have certified for the playoffs of the continuing Indian Premier League (IPL). They defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) on Monday (May 15) by 34 runs and at the moment are assured a prime two end as nicely. Meanwhile, Sunrisers Hyderabad misplaced their eighth match of the season, thereby, turning into the second staff to get knocked out of the playoffs race. The Titans are sitting fairly on the prime of the factors desk and are unlikely to be displaced with solely Mumbai Indians having an opportunity to achieve 18 factors whose web run-rate just isn’t nice.
Mumbai Indians and Lucknow Super Giants are scheduled to face one another on Tuesday (May 16) with an opportunity to kind of safe their place in the playoffs as nicely. A win for LSG will take them to 3rd place whereas MI will take down CSK to achieve second place in the event that they handle to win this game. Among different groups, RR, RCB, KKR and PBKS all are in the hunt to make it to the highest 4.
Here’s the most recent factors desk:
- Gujarat Titans – 13 (Matches), 9 (Won), 0.835 (Net Run Rate)
- Chennai Super Kings – 13 (Matches), 7 (Won), 0.381 (Net Run Rate)
- Mumbai Indians – 12 (Matches), 7 (Won), -0.117 (Net Run Rate)
- Lucknow Super Giants – 12 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.309 (Net Run Rate)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – 12 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.166 (Net Run Rate)
- Rajasthan Royals – 13 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.140 (Net Run Rate)
- Kolkata Knight Riders – 13 (Matches), 6 (Won), -0.256 (Net Run Rate)
- Punjab Kings- 12 (Matches), 6 (Won), -0.268 (Net Run Rate)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – 12 (Matches), 4 (Won), -0.575 (Net Run Rate)
- Delhi Capitals – 12 (Matches), 4 (Won), -0.686 (Net Run Rate)
Who has the Orange Cap?
Faf du Plessis continues to steer the Orange Cap race with 631 runs in 12 matches at a strike price of 154.28. Shubman Gill slammed his maiden IPL century on Monday and in addition climbed to the second place in the race to grow to be the highest run-scorer of IPL 2023. He has to date amassed 576 runs in 13 matches at a mean of 48 and a strike price of 146.19. Yashasvi Jaiswal follows him shut with 575 runs whereas Devon Conway (498 runs) and Suryakumar Yadav (479 runs) are on the fourth and fifth positions respectively.
Who has the Purple Cap?
Mohammed Shami and Rashid Khan, the staff members at GT, are battling it out for the highest spot in this listing. Both the gamers have 23 wickets to date this season with Shami main the race. Yuzvendra Chahal, Piyush Chawla and Varun Chakaravarthy have grabbed the next positions.
IPL 2023 Orange cap holders (prime scorers):
- Faf du Plessis of RCB – 631 runs (12 matches)
- Shubman Gill of GT – 576 Runs (13 matches)
- Yashasvi Jaiswal of RR – 575 Runs (13 matches)
- Devon Conway of CSK – 498 Runs (13 matches)
- Suryakumar Yadav of MI – 479 Runs (12 matches)
IPL 2023 Purple cap holders (prime wicket takers):
- Mohammed Shami of GT – 23 wickets (13 matches)
- Rashid Khan of GT – 23 wickets (12 matches)
- Yuzvendra Chahal of RR – 21 wickets (13 matches)
- Piyush Chawla of MI – 19 wickets (12 matches)
- Varun Chakavarthy of KKR – 19 wickets (13 matches)