Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) stayed alive in the continuing version of the Indian Premier League (IPL) with yet one more last-ball win over Punjab Kings on Monday. Rinku Singh and Andre Russell pulled off a heist for them with the previous smashing a 4 when the group wanted two runs off the ultimate ball. With this win, KKR have climbed to the fifth place however stay in a must-win state of affairs having received solely 5 out of 11 matches to date.
The loss has led to Punjab Kings slipping to the seventh place after 11 matches and now in addition they discover themselves in a must-win state of affairs. PBKS are set to go down even additional as both MI or RCB can be reaching 12 factors as we speak as the 2 groups conflict on the Wankhede Stadium. The high 4 stay unchanged in the factors desk with the Gujarat Titans sitting fairly on the high adopted by Chennai Super Kings, Lucknow Super Giants and Rajasthan Royals.
Here’s the most recent factors desk:
- Gujarat Titans – 11 (Matches), 8 (Won), 0.951 (Net Run Rate)
- Chennai Super Kings – 11 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.409 (Net Run Rate)
- Lucknow Super Giants – 11 (Matches), 5 (Won), 0.294 (Net Run Rate)
- Rajasthan Royals – 11 (Matches), 5 (Won), 0.388 (Net Run Rate)
- Kolkata Knight Riders – 11 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.079 (Net Run Rate)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.209 (Net Run Rate)
- Punjab Kings- 11 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.441 (Net Run Rate)
- Mumbai Indians – 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.454 (Net Run Rate)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – 10 (Matches), 3 (Won), -0.472 (Net Run Rate)
- Delhi Capitals – 10 (Matches), 4 (Won), -0.529 (Net Run Rate)
Who has the Orange Cap?
There is not any change in the highest 5 of essentially the most run-scorers checklist in IPL 2023. Faf du Plessis will proceed to don the Orange Cap having scored 511 runs in 11 matches up to now whereas Yashasvi Jaiswal is on the second place with 477 runs to his title. Shubman Gill, Devon Conway and Virat Kohli full the highest 5 in this side.
Who has the Purple Cap?
Even in the checklist of most wicket-takers of the season, Arshdeep Singh could not break into the highest 5. He is on the seventh place with 16 wickets to his title. However, KKR spinner Varun Chakaravarthy climbed the fifth place having accounted 17 wickets in 11 matches to date. Mohammed Shami, Rashid Khan and Tushar Deshpande all have picked 19 wickets whereas Piyush Chawla is on the fourth place with 17 wickets to his title.
IPL 2023 Orange cap holders (high scorers):
- Faf du Plessis of RCB – 511 runs (10 matches)
- Yashasvi Jaiswal of RR – 477 Runs (11 matches)
- Shubman Gill of GT – 469 Runs (11 matches)
- Devon Conway of CSK – 458 Runs (11 matches)
- Virat Kohli of RCB – 419 runs (10 matches)
IPL 2023 Purple cap holders (high wicket takers):
- Mohammed Shami of GT – 19 wickets (11 matches)
- Rashid Khan of GT – 19 wickets (11 matches)
- Tushar Deshpande of CSK – 19 wickets (11 matches)
- Piyush Chawla of MI – 17 wickets (10 matches)
- Varun Chakaravarthy of KKR – 17 wickets (11 matches)