Delhi Capitals registered a simple win by 15 runs towards Punjab Kings on Wednesday in the sixteenth version of the Indian Premier League (IPL). After struggling the loss, PBKS failed so as to add two essential factors to their tally and might now attain to most of 14 factors. This means there probabilities of making it to the Playoffs have been diminished. On the opposite hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore have gotten a bonus because of the consequence. RCB now have 2 matches to go and so they can attain 16 factors with solely MI in their competitors, who have already got lesser Net Run Rate (NRR) than the pink squad. Let’s know at how the Points Table look after the sixty fourth match.
IPL Points Table 2023
Here’s the newest factors desk:
- Gujarat Titans – 13 (Matches), 9 (Won), 0.835 (Net Run Rate)
- Chennai Super Kings – 13 (Matches), 7 (Won), 0.381 (Net Run Rate)
- Lucknow Super Giants – 13 (Matches), 7 (Won), 0.304 (Net Run Rate)
- Mumbai Indians – 13 (Matches), 7 (Won), -0.128 (Net Run Rate)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – 12 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.166 (Net Run Rate)
- Rajasthan Royals – 13 (Matches), 6 (Won), 0.140 (Net Run Rate)
- Kolkata Knight Riders – 13 (Matches), 6 (Won), -0.256 (Net Run Rate)
- Punjab Kings- 13 (Matches), 6 (Won), -0.308 (Net Run Rate)
- Delhi Capitals – 13 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.572 (Net Run Rate)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – 12 (Matches), 4 (Won), -0.575 (Net Run Rate)
Who has Orange Cap?
There is not any change in the listing of high 5 run-scorers in IPL 2023. Faf du Plessis leads the listing with 631 runs and can wish to add extra runs to his tally in the upcoming recreation towards Sunrisers Hyderabad on Thursday.
Who has Purple Cap?
Even in the race for Purple Cap, there isn’t any change with Mohammed Shami topping the charts alongside his teammate Rashid Khan with 23 wickets every. Piyush Chawla remained on the fourth place after choosing up one wicket in the sport towards LSG and now has 20 scalps to his identify.
IPL 2023 Orange cap holders (high scorers):
- Faf du Plessis of RCB – 631 runs (12 matches)
- Shubman Gill of GT – 576 Runs (13 matches)
- Yashasvi Jaiswal of RR – 575 Runs (13 matches)
- Devon Conway of CSK – 498 Runs (13 matches)
- Suryakumar Yadav of MI – 486 Runs (13 matches)
IPL 2023 Purple cap holders (high wicket takers):
- Mohammed Shami of GT – 23 wickets (13 matches)
- Rashid Khan of GT – 23 wickets (13 matches)
- Yuzvendra Chahal of RR – 21 wickets (13 matches)
- Piyush Chawla of MI – 20 wickets (13 matches)
- Varun Chakavarthy of KKR – 19 wickets (13 matches)