Hardik Pandya‘s Gujarat Titans on Friday registered a thumping over Sanju Samson-led Rajasthan ROyals in the forty eighth match of IPL 2023. The defending champions outclassed the 2022 runners-up in one-way site visitors on the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur as they chased down the goal of 119 runs with 9 wickets in hand and 37 balls to go.
Rashid Khan produced a wide ranging spell of 4-0-14-3, whereas his compatriot from Afghanistan took 2 wickets in his 3 overs because the Titans rattled Royals’ batting line-up. Meanwhile, their batters complemented the dominance and the trio of Wriddhiman Saha, Shubman Gill and Hardik Pandya wrapped issues inside 14 overs. After the game, GT have made a giant lead on the prime of the factors desk, whereas RR now worry getting dropped out from the highest 4. The large loss has additionally harm the Royals’ internet run charge.
IPL Points Table 2023
Here’s the most recent factors desk:
- Gujarat Titans – 10 (Matches), 7 (Won), 0.752 (Net Run Rate)
- Lucknow Super Giants – 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), 0.639 (Net Run Rate)
- Chennai Super Kings – 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), 0.329 (Net Run Rate)
- Rajasthan Royals – 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), 0.448 (Net Run Rate)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – 9 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.030 (Net Run Rate)
- Mumbai Indians – 9 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.373 (Net Run Rate)
- Punjab Kings- 10 (Matches), 5 (Won), -0.472 (Net Run Rate)
- Kolkata Knight Riders – 10 (Matches), 3 (Won), -0.103 (Net Run Rate)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – 9 (Matches), 3 (Won), -0.540 (Net Run Rate)
- Delhi Capitals – 9 (Matches), 3 (Won), -0.768 (Net Run Rate)
Who has the Orange Cap?
Notably, the orange cap stays with Royal Challengers Bangalore’s skipper Faf du Plessis as he has 466 runs in 9 innings. He is carefully adopted by Rajasthan Royals’ teenager Yashasvi Jaiswal, who has scored 442 runs in 10 video games. Chennai Super Kings Devon Conway sit on third, whereas Shubman Gill now stands at fourth with 414 and 375 runs, respectively. RCB’s Virat Kohli is at fifth with 364 runs in 9 video games.
Who has the Purple Cap?
There appears to be a struggle happening between GT gamers Mohammed Shami and Rashid Khan for the purple cap. Both the gamers have taken 18 wickets every however Shami presently holds the purple cap because of his higher bowling economic system. CSK’s Tushar Deshpande is subsequent with 17 wickets, whereas Arshdeep Singh is fourth with 16 scalps. MI’s Piyush Chawla is on fifth with 15 wickets.
IPL 2023 Orange cap holders (prime scorers):
- Faf du Plessis of RCB – 466 runs (9 matches)
- Yashasvi Jaiswal of RR – 442 Runs (10 matches)
- Devon Conway of CSK – 414 Runs (10 matches)
- Shubman Gill of GT – 375 runs (10 matches)
- Virat Kohli of RCB – 364 runs (9 matches)
IPL 2023 Purple cap holders (prime wicket takers):
- Mohammed Shami of GT – 18 wickets (10 matches)
- Rashid Khan of GT – 18 wickets (10 matches)
- Tushar Deshpande of CSK – 17 wickets (10 matches)
- Arshdeep Singh of PBKS – 16 wickets (10 matches)
- Piyush Chawla of MI – 15 wickets (9 matches)