The month of Magh is occurring, and the holy pageant of Ganesha Jayanti can also be celebrated on this month. According to the Hindu calendar, this pageant is well known yearly on the Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of the month of Magh. Apart from Ganesha Jayanti, it is usually referred to as Vinayak Chaturthi. Talking about dates, the favorite date of Shri Ganesha is Chaturthi, therefore this date is addressed by his identify solely which we all know as Vinayak Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi.
In Sanatan tradition, there’s a custom to worship Lord Ganesha earlier than any festivals or rituals. He is the primary worshipable god amongst all of the gods. It is believed that by observing quick on the day of Ganesh Jayanti and correctly worshipping Shri Ganesha, all the needs of an individual are fulfilled with the blessings of Lord Ganesha and wealth stays all through his life. Let us know in response to the Hindu calendar when this time Ganesh Jayanti of Magh month can be celebrated, what would be the auspicious time of worship and its technique.
Ganesha Jayanti Auspicious Date and Time
- Ganesha Jayanti: Tuesday, February 13.
- Magh month Shukla Paksha Chaturthi date begin: February 12, Monday, ranging from 5.44 pm.
- Magh month Shukla Paksha Chaturthi date ending: February 13, Tuesday, ending at 2:41 pm.
- Time for noon puja: Tuesday, February 13, 2024, earlier than midday, from 11:29 a.m. to 1:42 p.m.
- Total period of puja: 2 hours 14 minutes.
Ganesha Jayanti Puja Rituals
- On the day of Ganesh Jayanti of the Magh month, get up early within the morning in Brahma Muhurta, take a shower and put on clear garments.
- Before worshipping Lord Ganesha, set up the idol of Lord Ganesha on a pedestal within the puja room.
- After worshipping Gajanan, begin the puja by taking water in a single hand and taking a pledge to carry out the puja ritual.
- After taking the decision of worship, it is best to bow to God with folded lips. After this, provide worship supplies like Durva, fruits, flowers, dry fruits, Akshat, Naivedya Modak and so on. to him as per your devotion.
- After providing puja supplies to Lord Ganesha, take camphor, burn it and carry out aarti to obtain his blessings.
- On at the present time, if you’d like, you possibly can reward Lord Ganesha or do any recitation of his to get the immense blessings of Shri Ganesha.
- Before concluding the worship of Lord Ganesha, it is best to provide dry fruits and sweets to him and then distribute them among the many household and individuals round you as per your capability and in the long run, bow all the way down to the Lord and search his blessings.