Here’s how one can verify JEE Main session 1 2024 reply key:
- Go to the official web site of JEE Main 2024 at jeemain.nta.ac.in
- On the residence-web page click on on the banner displaying the textual content ‘JEE MAIN 2024 ANSWER KEY LIVE’
- You can be taken to a brand new web page. Use your login credentials resembling software quantity and date of beginning, and enter the captcha code, then click on on submit.
- On the new web page, you can be displayed the reply key for JEE Main 2024 session 1.
- In the identical web page, candidates can even discover the possibility to boost challenges for solutions the place they could discover discrepancies on the provisional reply key.
- After doing the obligatory steps, pay the satisfactory quantity of payment and click on on submit.
- Keep a replica of the identical, together with the fee-slip for future reference.
Candidates can use this DIRECT LINK to verify the JEE Main session 1 2024 reply key, and lift challenges.
Following the launch of the provisional reply key, candidates have the alternative to submit objections to any questions they imagine had been incorrectly answered or graded. These objections are completely reviewed by subject material specialists appointed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). If the objections are discovered to be legitimate and justified beneath the examination pointers, a revised or last reply secret is created. This revised or last reply key displays the modifications made in response to candidates’ objections. The last reply key, as soon as revealed on the official web site, is the definitive information for calculating the JEE Main 2024 examination outcomes.
In addition to releasing the reply key, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will add candidates’ response sheets to the official JEE Main web site. These response sheets permit candidates to check their solutions to these recorded by the examination system, offering perception into their efficiency. Candidates are inspired to verify the official JEE Main web site frequently for updates on the launch of the reply key and different examination-associated info.