According to the Board’s discover, admit cards will be downloaded by going to the college-login portal on the official web site. The discover reads, “To all the principals, teachers, students, and parents we would like to inform you that the online admit cards for the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination March 2024, applicable to all secondary schools affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, are now accessible from the school-login section.”
The discover clarifies that the Hall tickets can be found for schools to obtain; students will receive their admit cards from their respective schools sooner or later.The discover states, “On Wednesday, January 31, hall tickets for the March 2024 Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination for all secondary schools will be made available online via the board’s website www.mahahsscboard.in. It will be available for download through the school login beginning January 31, 2024. In the event of a technical difficulty, secondary schools should contact the Divisional Board.”
Maharashtra board points pointers for schools
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education additionally issued pointers for the schools to present and distribute the upcoming board examination admit cards to their respective students:
- All secondary schools in each divisional board will conduct the tenth examination within the month of March 2024. The on-line admit cards for the tenth examination want to be printed and distributed to the students by the college authorities.
- Students shouldn’t be charged a separate charge for printing the hall ticket on-line. The aforementioned admit card should be printed and signed by the headmaster.
- If there are adjustments within the topic and medium on the Maharashtra SSC 2024 hall ticket, schools ought to make corrections by contacting the divisional board.
- Corrections associated to the photograph, signature, pupil’s title, date of start, and place of start on the hall ticket must be made by secondary schools at their stage. A replica of the corrections must be promptly despatched to the divisional board.
- If the photograph is flawed, affix the scholar’s photograph and have it signed by the involved Principal.
- In case students lose the admit card, the respective secondary schools ought to take a reprint and supply the admit card to the students, marking it as “Duplicate” in crimson ink.
The notice reads, “…all students, parents, teachers, principals, and secondary schools participating in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination in March 2024 should take note of the above instructions and act accordingly.” Read the entire Maharashtra SSC Class 10 hall ticket discover beneath.