Today marks the 76th dying anniversary of the father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi. His teachings, ideas, and actions proceed to encourage generations and his legacy lives on even in any case these years. Gandhi, also called the ‘Father of the Nation’, was a frontrunner, a thinker, and a visionary who fought for India’s independence utilizing non-violent strategies. His life was devoted to selling peace, equality, and justice for all.
On at the present time, allow us to bear in mind and honour Mahatma Gandhi by reflecting on some of his strongest quotes that may nonetheless encourage us to be higher people and make a constructive affect in the world.
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
- “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- “The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.”
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “The future depends on what we do in the present.”
Mahatma Gandhi’s teachings and ideas proceed to information us even in any case these years. His knowledge and phrases of inspiration are timeless and may nonetheless inspire us to be higher people and make a constructive affect in the world.